Movies Your Tweens Are Excited About



It is almost here! 

 As I prepare for summer reading, I like to get caught up on my pop culture. 

I really try to strive to stay up on the latest movies, tv shows, and pop culture, but sometimes I feel like I can't keep up. This is especially true during summer reading. 

To prepare, I put together a list of  movies that are releasing this year that your tweens may ask you for. I realize it is a long list, but it is perfect for all of your procrastination needs. ;)


Teen Beach 2 



The Descendants

These two movies are TV movies that will premier on the Disney Channel. 

Inside Out 

Minions 


Pixels 

Pan 


Tomorrowland

(This will also be a Disney Jr. cartoon)

The Peanuts


Ratchet and Clank

I have never heard of this video game before....but now they are making it into a movie?! 

Underdogs

This movie is releasing for the first time in the United States and it 


'Frozen' Wins Grammy

Sorry guys....Frozen is here to stay. It was just announced that a Frozen Tv show will premiere next year. Are you ready for this? 


....but don't think that Nickelodeon is sitting out. Here are a list of some new Nick Shows to be on the look out for: 


*Bonus* 

Check out these movies coming out in the future! I am already excited. 


Could it be true?...Yes, a Goonies sequel! 

Goonies

2016 

Lego Batman gets his own movie!!! & in 2018 a Lego movie 2 will be released. 


Coming in 2017
Image result for captain underpants movie

The Underpants finally gets a place on the big screen. I can't wait to advertise this one! 



What are you most excited about? 

-Pamela

No comments