New Movies Your Teens are Excited About.

It is YA Tuesday

I have come to the realization that I am a basically a 25 year old teenager. 

Instead of doing a review today, I wanted to touch on some new movies that are generating a lot of hype(...and I might be really excited about too). 

Don't forget about these movies in your next programming period! 

1. Pitch Perfect 


Pitch Perfect is on the top of a lot of teens movie watch list. Be aware of this new sequel coming out. For your next teen movie night, try playing the first Pitch Perfect and maybe follow the movie with some karaoke.


2. Jurassic World 


Another 90s comeback! 


3. Paper Towns 


John Green book club anyone? 

4. The Avengers 


I heard that there will be a brand new trailor for Star Wars at the beginning of Avengers. As if I needed anymore motivation. Watching Avengers before our super summer reading programming. I think its a must. 

5. Terminator 


I am constantly surprised what my kids like. They are really into 90s movies. Why? I don't know, but as a kid of the 90s, I can dig this. I think it is time to do some 90s trivia and lots of 90s movies. 

A non-appropriate movie my teens are  really excited about is Ted 2. Even its trailer was a little much for me, but it is something good to be aware of. 

-Bonus- 
Here are some more to get your teens excited! 

Here a few that were just announced: 


 Adventure Time! ....coming  in 2017 

Mulan 


Disney just announced they they are making a live action Mulan movie. I wonder if they are remaking all of the Disney princess movies. 


Okay... now I just have to fan girl. Guess what is being picked up by ABC Family? 


               Mortal Instruments TV series! 

It is going to be an hour long TV show. I am a little unsure about it, but oh how I love you ABC Family! 


I can't wait to see all of these movies. Which ones are you most excited about? It is a great year for programming for sure! 

A Tween movie edition is coming soon..... 

Hope everyone has a great week! 

-Pamela



No comments