Updates & Giving Thanks: A Year in Review


About a year ago, I started this blog as an outlet to share my ideas. Being a really shy & introverted person,  this blog helped me to find my voice within the field of librarianship about something I was I am really passionate about. 

Along the way, I invited Alyssa to join me in the blogging world & the blog evolved.

What a year it has been! 


This summer we were even nominated for Middle Shelf Magazines Best of Blogs Award 2015 





I am also excited to announce that I will participate as a 1st round panelist for the Cybils Award in the middle grade category. I incredibly honored to be apart of this. 


Cybils-Logo-2015-Web-Sm
Thank you to Middle Shelf Magazine and to Cyblis!

We wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for these great people. I wanted to spend a few minutes just to say Thank you! 


Middle Grade Mania - for featuring us in your blog and your blog directory. 

Middle Grade Mania


Green Bean Teen Queen- for literally everything. 
How lucky are we to have someone we look up to take us under their wing. 
We appreciate all of your guidance & just everything you do for us on a daily basis. 

Green Bean Teen Queen


The ladies at Jbrary! Thank you for putting us on your blogroll & all of your support. We felt so very honored in your Twitter shout out! Someday, I will join the Twitter world. 


Finally, to our readers, a huge thank you! 


Is there anything you would like to see in our blog that your aren't? 

Also, I must ask...what are your favorite middle grade books so far this year?


- Pamela 



1 comment

  1. Ooh. Don't know my favorite yet! Glad you're excited about the Cybils! It's great fun!

    ReplyDelete